2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may remember me last week looking for a goose hunt in El campo. Well we had a little change in plans. We decided to leave from my brother-in-law's house in Bellville to put us closer to the prarie. Since Butch meets in Brookshire it's a real close drive for us. I emailed him a few days ago and called him yesterday. I left a message and still haven't heard from him. I'm sure he's a busy guy I just want to get booked before it's too late. I finally got four commited guys and I am ready to book. Can some one give me the number to Ryan,Matt, or Sammy? The only day we can go is December 27th so I'm trying to get it done. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Sammy actually gets on this board under the name grand poobah. Send him a PM.

You may remember me last week looking for a goose hunt in El campo. Well we had a little change in plans. We decided to leave from my brother-in-law's house in Bellville to put us closer to the prarie. Since Butch meets in Brookshire it's a real close drive for us. I emailed him a few days ago and called him yesterday. I left a message and still haven't heard from him. I'm sure he's a busy guy I just want to get booked before it's too late. I finally got four commited guys and I am ready to book. Can some one give me the number to Ryan,Matt, or Sammy? The only day we can go is December 27th so I'm trying to get it done. Thanks!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Butch - contact

I just caught up with Ryan. They just had a baby last night. Butch has been playin grandpa!...Congratulations to The Waggoners.....!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts