2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting from Rick computer (coolchange). Mine is down temporarily, will be back soon. I am working with Rick for the next couple days and wanted to post up about my upcomming events..

On the west end of town !!.. Thursday night at "old bricks tavern", 8pm, between eldridge and hwy6 on the south side of westheimer i'll be performing with Randy of course. Crawfish will be flowing!/. *********, Kim, Ed, Mike, John, ect, come on out !!.

Also, for the first time in years, i'll be at Jumps bar and grille on Synott just north of westheimer on saturday (this weekend).. Please call for starting times, i'm not sure myself. I would love to see some of you out there.. This will a Jam type setting.. Any players that want to perform on stage, bring your guitar.. Your welcome on my stage anytime !..

come one, come all.. I miss you friends, i'll be back soon
!! Peace..

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Directions To Jumps Bar

Jumps is on Synott Road about 1 mile south of Westheimer on the east side of the street. Use to be one of my old hangouts many years ago when I just moved to Houston and lived in an apartment on Synott.

Got a very sick elderly Dad in a nursing home up in Tyler that my wife and I will be visiting this weekend, otherwise I would love to stop by and listen to a set or two of your tunes. Good Luck this weekend!

Aaron

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Just a heads up, they were saying last night that the Jump's gig scheduled for
Saturday has been changed to Sunday evening (mudbugs too). I'm sure Legate
will post up more info..

Great show last night David and Randy, you guys rock!

MEGABITE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts