2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
heck, everyone still trying to finish reading them. i think i am going to open a bait camp! money making oppurtunity!

·
Cast
44 Posts
Be carefull

Here's a little something to read. Be carefull

Press Release

Date: June 9, 2004

COAST GUARD RESCUES FOUR FISHERMEN NEAR FREEPORT, TEXAS

HOUSTON - A crew from Coast Guard Station Freeport, Texas rescue four fishermen from their sinking boat near the mouth of the Freeport Jetties, early this morning.

The four fishermen were returning to port after an all-night fishing trip in the Gulf of Mexico. As they approached the entrance to the jetties a large wave broke over the bow and swamped their 35-foot boat the Sadie.

The crew of the Sadie contacted the Coast Guard at 5:12 a.m. The crew of Coast Guard Station Freeport launched their 41-foot rescue boat at 5:15 a.m. The rescue crew arrived on scene at 5:30 a.m. and found the fishermen waist deep in water and their boat sinking. Fortunately no one onboard was injured and all were wearing life jackets.

The Coast Guard crew rescued the fishermen, quickly dewatered the Sadie, and towed it to the Bridge Bait and Tackle boat launch located next to the Surfside Bridge in Freeport.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Cause we all spent last Sunday thinking, as we cleaned fish, "next weekend I am going to be ready when that big ling swims up by throwing out a ...."

Now, we are just looking at that forecast thinking about how the wife will try to take us to Bed Bath and Beyond and then to a chick flick on Saturday.

Kinda feels like a knee to the groin after finally getting out on the water last weekend.

Now where is my cup? I think thats the wife calling.

·
1,918 Posts
who captains the Sadie? i guess they were still out of the jetties? man, that is a lot of boat accidents here lately. My wife won't care as long as i am making more money than i am spending, she may have a problem with the girls in g-strings fueling the boats and waitressing the dock!! **** i can't spell!

·
Registered
956 Posts
bigdaddyriverrat said:
girls in g-strings fueling the boats and waitressing the dock!! **** i can't spell!
Where is this!? Suddenly, any fuel consumption has increased--need more gas.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
****.....................I am sure you would get alot of business like that. Sounds like you would be getting your help from Clear Lake.

Talking about boat accident. When we were out Saturday a guy called CC cause his oil tank blew up. Sounded like he was having a bad day cause he also had GPS and radio problem. I can't remember the name of the boat right now.

·
1,918 Posts
thinking i could open that up in Freeport! Hooters on the water, execpt in g-strings! hot wings, beer and booty!

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
That sounds good but better not make it a Hooter cause I think the cost of a Hooter Franchise is like $3 mil. Better just make it a "Big Daddy's Beer, Bait, and ?".

·
Registered
513 Posts
Oh and can we import some women from Houston or elsewhere cause I don't want to see to many of those women from Freeport in g-strings.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
Boomer that is very true. I am not sure about Houston Girls, I am more in favor of some girls from Clear Lake.

·
Just one More
1,742 Posts
Sat. there was a 21' cuddy taking on water but could not make out his commuication but Coast Gaurd responed by asking his location. Never heard coast repeat location. I guess he didn't know where he was. GPS, don't leave home without even if its a handheld for back up.

·
1,918 Posts
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, I AM NEEDING A RETIREMENT PROJECT! COME ON, WHITE RUBBER BOOTS AND G-STRINGS WHAT COULD BE BETTER! ONLY THING IS SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, I WOULD HAVE TO FIRE MYSELF!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts