2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you look before he jumps its a partly cloudy..but sunny day...for a brief second when he surfaces, its a pretty grey looking day outside....and the odds of having a cameraman in the water at the right place and time for that shot are slim to none...

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
If you look before he jumps its a partly cloudy..but sunny day...for a brief second when he surfaces, its a pretty grey looking day outside....and the odds of having a cameraman in the water at the right place and time for that shot are slim to none...[/QUOTE]
unless you hooked it, worked it over and made that fish very tired, then released at the perfect time.......I think thats how it went but hey, I'm drunk:brew:

·
I Member Like It Was Yesterday
3,473 Posts
If you look before he jumps its a partly cloudy..but sunny day...for a brief second when he surfaces, its a pretty grey looking day outside....and the odds of having a cameraman in the water at the right place and time for that shot are slim to none...
You don't think they could have been towing a camera and a worn down fish behind a boat at the same time do you? DUH?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Knot Kidding..I'm not sure if your trying to mock me by the "DUH?" comment...if ya are..go for it....I think its a bogus shot that would be pretty difficult to make in the real world.....but hey..what do I know..I'm just a fisherman and a helicopter pilot....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts