173 Seale Road,
San Antonio, TX 78219
(210) 359-8020
(210) 359-8098 Fax

Get Directions | Save/Send | Print
Save to MySuperpages
Send to email address
Send to mobile phone

User Reviews (1) Write a Review | My Ratings & Reviews | Got a website? Add a Testimonial

Nov 10, 2005
by GK from Houston, TX Cant count on them.
Carl from Superior rigging had confrimed the schedule for unloading my equipment on 11/10/05 in the morning. He, however, didn't show up and didn't even call me what was happning. My equipment is stucked and I have to pay $600 for the contineryard... (More) Carl from Superior rigging had confirmed the schedule for unloading my equipment on 11/10/05 in the morning. He, however, didn't show up and didn't even call me to tell me what was happening. My equipment is stuck and I have to pay $600 for the continer yard charge per night because I can't find any folk lift and driver in only 4 hours. Any one who want to work with them needs more luck!!! please think before call~Gino (Hide)
Was this Review helpful to you? (4) | (2) 4 of 6 found this review helpful
Report Abuse
| Business Owner Reply to Review

The opinions expressed in the user review section of Superpages.com are solely the opinion of each individual reviewer and do not reflect approval or endorsement by Idearc Media LLC. Idearc Media LLC does not assume responsibility or liability for any displayed user reviews or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained here in.

Anyone know of a reputable company in San Antonio that can move some heavy equipment / shipping containers????

·
God is great, beer is good...
507 Posts
I've used STARS alot and have never had problems. I think that might be the same company you have the review on. They are on Seale Rd. I always thought STARS stood for specialty transportation and rigging though. You may see if it's the same or not. I wouldn't have any doubts about using them.

·
Know it, Love it, Kill it, and Grill it!
1,839 Posts
you may also try R&R the are off of 10 just east of town. Ask for Anthony, I used to do a lot of work witht then and would def. recomend them. I will lokk at the office in the morning to see if I can find a # for them.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Capt Crunch

Actually one unhappy customer out of 13 years in biz for myself aint to bad of a record I would think.Now that you know my address ,please drop in something to say hey!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Capt Crunch

The guy also failed to mention that it was raining that morning and there was no way to move the eqt safely!I do not risk the lives of my people for nobody!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts