2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its a really nice day.
if any one ever has heart surgery and they tell you to continue the meds until they are gone, then just go sit down and expect to feel crude for at least 6 weeks or until the meds are gone.
i have been about to die with worry thinking i would never get over that sense of light headed and fatigue as well as the out of breath feeling.
went to the doc this past week and like i said he told me i was good to go, and to stop taking the after surgery meds, well:bounce: this is the way i almost feel right now, i can not believe how good i feel after only 4 days of no meds, if i continue to feel any better then immmmm not sure i can handle this surge of feel good that i have, and its only a little bit of feel good he said that as soon as the meds wear off it would only get better.
come to find out the meds are to slow down your heart so as for the patch work to heal, thats why they dont want you to do any thing but just sit for 6 weeks, why not just tell me that so i would not worry so dang much.
any way if you run into any one that has had heart work just tellummmmm stix said just sit tight until the meds are gone then its all down hill then, dang i feel good today,:rotfl: hope i aint being kinda silly but i really was concerned.
stix

Attachments

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
Glad to hear you're well along the road to recovery! When ya heading this way to visit Tex?

Jeff

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
why didn't you PM me with your concerns???..I love ya man...yep those meds will push your hinney way down in the recliner chair....glad they're now in your past..;0) BTW if they decide to keep you on a B/P meds read close the side effects and pay attention to your body....the side effects can be heck....

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Post anytime you are feeling good Mr. Stix, that is music to Too Coolers ears. I hope that it just keeps on keepin on. Take care and let us know how you are doing anytime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.