2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all set for tomorrow. I printed off all the kind and and caring replys and the private messages and calls have touched us both deeply. As I stated earlier, this is not a life-threatening condition but it is still a majoy surgery. I know that with the prayers and thoughts of such wonderful people that God will watch over us and that we will imerge on the other side in fine condition.

No way for me to express the depth of my appreciation but I love you all with all my heart and I thank you. I will try to post up tomorrow night and up-date you on her situation. Thanks again and God bless you all

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Things will turn out OK, Jack. Pam and you are in all our prayers. Call me anytime if you need anything.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I will be thinking of you and Pam tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers,Dave.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Jack,
Been off the board too long and just read your post. Don't know the details, but you know I'll have you and Pam in my prayers. If I can do anything, let me know.
Bob

·
Old Fart (junior grade)
450 Posts
We'll all be

we'll all be thinking good thoughts for you and Miss Pam.

You've been there so many times for each of us, it goes without saying that we'll be there for you as well!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Jack,

You and Miss Pam are in my thoughts today. Hope they have some good fishing magazines for you to read while you sit it out in the waiting room. Take Care, CF?

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Just sittin' here thinking of y'all hoping all is going well and Miss Pam is up and around quickly. Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Rick

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
WJ.....our prayer and thoughts are with you and Miss Pan. We're anticipating the very best of news from you my friend.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
The prayers worked gang...... Pam is fine......

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
WJ, glad to here Pam is fine now. There's a lot of love pouring through this board. What a great family. Hope she's up and around soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts