2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AKA MUNGAM WORC
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aggiefisher07,Fast Eddie called me w/ a report.He said yall were a couple of POTLICKI"N CROAKER SOAKERS this am.Fast also reports you were the King Jailbreaker(sheepshead) catcher.

·
AKA MUNGAM WORC
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 potlickin buddies of mine.

********* said:
Who would be "yall"

Z
Fast Eddie & Aggiefisher07.I am stuck in Brownwood working and they needed a little ribbing for no good reason other than I wish I was w/them. P.S. How you feeling today G-Bait

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
good

Im feeling good, cept for these dang boils. Ill be ready to get that behind me. Sorry you had to work. Looks like a perfect day to be on the water. Light winds and sunny skies. High pressure may slow the bite a bit but Im sure something is eating. Thanks for asking.

Z

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey Zac !!. I'm out here on S Wayside putting the whip to a slow moving crew..

We are reskinning a metal building that burned and they just aren't moving fast enough.. The heat is just killing them.. Sorry to hear about the boils. I've never been through what you are going through so i can't realy relate, but i feel for ya. I talked to Kieth earlier and said that i might try to make it out to hear him play some then come back to the jobsite.. I'm hoping i still can.. Sorry you can't be there man, but i sure understand.. Keep in touchy my friend.. Peace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.