2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flying out tomorrow. Will not be back til late nextThur. Going with wife to a software training seminar and everything but airfare is paid...so I'm outta here!

Maybe check out Sea World and the San Diego Zoo and who knows...Tijuiana is only 30 min to the south.

I'll keep ya posted unless I decide to leave the laptop home.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have a great time!!! I used to live in San Dog a few years back and loved it!!! I personally would skip the zoo and would see the Wild Animal Park instead. It is just north of the city and more rewarding IMO.

Junior

Semper Fi
:flag:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
We'll miss you Fishman ...

Relax and enjoy yourselves, ya hear?!

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ain't never been to a zoo or a wild animal park...Of course my workplace is a zoo at times!

We'll have to see how much time my wife has for leisure. I might be doing some sights alone.

We will dine with a former employee of mine while there. He now is a USMC Chopper Pilot, stationed in San Diego, has been in Iraq, and has volunteered to go back. He is one of many who still believes Country/duty first, believes in what we are doing as a nation, and supports our Commander-in-Chief. He would like White house duty the next several years IF Dubya gets re-elected.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Fishman's Expedition

Maybe you might find your "Rubber Ducky" :rolleyes:
It is better you leave your Lap top at the Lincoln Log Cabin than to Leave your Heart in SanFrancisco.......
Maybe you could leave a couple of Football players. They need Mucho Help!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts