2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to Fayette at about 1:00pm today. Gonna fish this afternoon and Saturday morning. Hopefully the fish are still biting good. Obiewan has sure been tearing them up the last few weeks. Wish us luck!!

·
Fishing Guide
2,077 Posts
Good luck Palerider...the trips I have taken folks on have been pretty good, especially beign able to show young fishermen a fun time catching nice fish, that is what I like.
Maybe my young fishermen left a few for you older fellows, he he he

Weldon Kirk
FishTalesGuideService
[email protected]

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
obiewan57 said:
Good luck Palerider...the trips I have taken folks on have been pretty good, especially beign able to show young fishermen a fun time catching nice fish, that is what I like.
Maybe my young fishermen left a few for you older fellows, he he he

Weldon Kirk
FishTalesGuideService
[email protected]
Please feel free to call me with any specifics you'd like to share. ;) You've got my number. :D

·
I'm your huckleberry
504 Posts
The fishing was pretty slow. We ended up with 15 really nice channels but they were scattered. The was little breeze and it was hot out there. We quit fishing around 1:00 PM.

Even though the fishing wasn't fantastic, we had a great time. It has been a while since Dad, Brad, and I got to do a little fishing. It was full of classic moments that can only come from spending time with Dad - none of which are appropriate for this board. :D

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Was hot and slow but was better than working around the house cutting the grass did that Sunday.Waiting on cooler days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts