2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get tickled at how much a picture of food bothers some and makes others drool. And I also know my buddy WJ and I both have a fondness for a good sammich. Well after all the struggles and decisions of what we could possibly pull off for dinner we took a few steps back. Decided to go back a bit and a little simpler eats. Nothing warms the belly like a good ol BLT. Enjoy WJ.

Z

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
RussellG said:
Good ole thick Bacon...only way it gets better is to have it peppered.
:) Time to break out the frying pan!

rg
Double the amount of REAL mayo and throw in a tall glass of cold milk. Mmm mmmm good. Later, Aubrey

·
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby
3,776 Posts
Bacon!!

Bacon from the meat dept is the best.

Thick.

Doesn't change too slices down.
Wuz, up w. dat?
Should be against the law!!

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
*drool*

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, burp

Good ol thick bacon(I use Wrights cause it isnt as expensive as Blue Ribbon), fresh mater and lettuce, good ol white bread toasted, and a heaping pile of real mayo. Man it was good, both of them. lol

Z

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
********* said:
Good ol thick bacon(I use Wrights cause it isnt as expensive as Blue Ribbon), fresh mater and lettuce, good ol white bread toasted, and a heaping pile of real mayo. Man it was good, both of them. lol

Z
I'll second Wright's!

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Just awoke from a 3 hour chicken & dumpling induced coma and find a food thread!! We had BLTs for dinner one day last week too. I could have one every day and never get tired of them! A handful of tater chip and a sweet tea and I'm set.

Jeff

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Ooooh! That bacon is nice and crispy - just the way I like it, uh huh, uh huh! :wink:

Melon, you're gettin yore sammiches mixed up. You must be thankin about a bacon, egg and cheese sammich. Yeah, buddy, that yellow's gotta be jest a mite runny to make the sammich moist and tasty. Just a tad of salt & pepper, too!

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
You guys S_ _ _!!!!! I'm stuck here in a hotel in Florida with nothin but a jar of peanut butter and some stale bagels!

Hope you enjoy your nice sammich!

I'll be slicing a nice brown banana on my PB & B sammich to give it some moisture! Hope you all enjoy your gastronomical delights!

:)

OH! But do not fret for me too long for I voyage back home soon and...

tomorrow I'll be eating homemade corn tortillas with grilled chicken marinated in citrus/oregano/garlic/comino. The side dish will be homemade mexican rice and black beans. We will garnish the dish with a nice fresh avacado and tomato chutney spiced with lime and garlic.

We will sit out by the pool and listen to piped in music from Robert Earl Keen, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Pat Green, Johhny Cash, Cory Morrow, Kevin Fowler, The Green Cards, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Shelly King "and many more."

The cool south breeze will comfort me as I settle back into "home."

To end our dining extravaganza we will indulge ourselves with a short road trip to the most famous of all Texas Icons (other than the hallowed Alamo) - the Texas Icon above all Icons - that place near and dear to all of our hearts - A place that has the ability to draw crowds and stop traffic. The place that hears, feels, tastes and sees more TEXAS than any other place on the planet - Dairy Queen.
And I will sit there saying Thank You GOD for the privelege of living in Texas!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahhhhh

Peanut Buster Parfait!!!!!!!! My eyes just rolled into the back of my head. lol DQ was actually my first job at 15 so I could save some money for a car. Good stuff there. Hurry home SP, nuttin like eating with Texas stars above your head.

Z

1 - 20 of 38 Posts