2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am leaving friday morning and will return saturday afternoon. the trip is planned to fish the spars for tuna and whatever. boat is a 28ft cat and i have 3 of us going at this time. we will leave out of oyster creek(near freeport) around 10am on friday. i have plenty of tackle and it is available if you need some heavier stuff for tuna. we split expenses and clean up. cost would be some where between 80 and 130 dollars. if interested call me at 580 298-2850 between 8am and 10am thursday morning. be fore warned that this is not a pleasure cruise and we fish hard. boat has a cuddy cabin but sleep is hard to come by with tuna tails beating the deck and blood flying every where. this trip might become a 2 day offshore trip if the forecast holds. we might spend saturday night offshore. however at this time the plan is for one night offshore....rick

·
Registered
589 Posts
Pick Me! Again!

Thanks for posting the opportunity to go offshore.
Would I that I could make the trip.
Once again, good luck and best wishes.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Should be slick as a baby's caboose this weekend. I'll be taking my charter Saturday to see what kinds of new snapper got pushed our way by the storm. Y'all should smoke the tuna, rick.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Rick,

Is this the first trip out with the new motor configurations to the Phat Cat? If you don't mind me asking, what was the final outcome? Jackplates? Longer lower units?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mcgolfer said:
boat is full. ....rick
A Day late or a Dollar short

Thats the story of my life I guess. I was on the phone at 8:02 this morning and it was already full. Maybe next time.LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts