2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haute Pursuit decided to take care of the the hard working people in Missouri City's Police, Fire, courts, and general workers for their extreme dedication to service by buying(out of his pocket) the meat and other goodies to go with it. He started cooking yesterday at home and then took his pit to their main station today to finish it off. His helpers included his neighbor Jim and Barbara, his wife, Too Tall and Texas T. By the time it was all over over 100 people will have been feed.

Picture 1 is from front to back Too Tall, Jim, Barbara, and Haute Pursuit.
Picture 2 is Barbara, Too Tall and Texas T hard at the slicing and chopping.
Pictue 3 is Barbara and Haute Pursuit.
Picture 4 City workers chowing down
Picture 5 Fire and EMS workers catching their breath after eating.
Picture 6 is thanks coming from the Police at Chief and Detective levels.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
That's the same thing I was thinking Troy. It doesn't surprise me at all that these guys are stepping up to the plate! They're just "paying it forward". I just wish I could've been there to help out................

·
Registered
469 Posts
GREAT JOB GUYS AND GAL.. VERY THOUGHTFUL AND KIND TO HELP OUT THE GUYS IN BLUE..THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB IN TRYING TO KEEP ORDER IN ALL THE CHAOS..

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Trouthunter said:
Way cool.

TH
Yeah, but dadgummit Martin, with all the greenies Haute Pursuit is gonna get for this, we ain't never gonna catch him. LOL :rotfl:

Seriously guys, that is WAY 2Cool. ALL of you should be proud!!:cheers:

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Thanks again guys.

Sandy called me and told me Blake, (Haute Pursuit), wanted to cook for the police and fire guys to show his appreciation for all their hard work. I called him and talked to him about it and insisted the MCPOA would pick up the expenses. He was adamant he would cover them and all he needed was a place to set up his pit. He said he was going to start cooking Wednesday, as soon as he drove over to East Bernard to pick up the meat.

Arrangements were made and he showed up bright and early Thursday morning with Too Tall, Texas T, Jim and Barbara to help. I think that after the night shift gets through eating we will have served at least 150 city employees from almost every department in the city. He did GOOD and I can assure you that all those that were fortunate enough to enjoy his cooking were very appreciative. Not only that, the ones who were not around will still hear about it and know there are people out there that really do appreciate what we do.

Oh yeah, there are several little old ladies over at the "old folks home" on Cypress Point Drive that wanted me to give you a hug. I took them supper this evening. They had been without power up until Monday afternoon and have had a rough week. I told them I would prefer to give you a Greenie instead. They had no idea what I was talking about. Ha! Thanks again guys! - Craig

(For those of you who don't know, Blake has been without electricity since Ike struck so he can't post right now. If ya will, give the man a greenie for all of us.)

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Thanks you guys for the kind words and also major thanks to our police and fire department for making this big blow seamless for all of us. You guys did one heck of a job!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts