2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Still trying to figure it all out
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this link in an email from a friend who wanted me to verify it. I looked in "snopes", "break the chain" and "truth or fiction" with no real information. The item appears real but most of the other links I found simply restate what this reuters article states:

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE59E0Q920091015

The rest of the email made this sound like an end of the world as we know it scenario. Is anyone here better informed in the possible consequences of this action?

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,258 Posts
Look for this to get 'shot' down. There are mid term elections coming up, and change (for the better) is in the air. Coincidently, those elections are right about the time they are talking about. Walking the thin line between TT and the Jungle, Im gonna say that the libs will remember what happened after clintons 'assault weapons' ban, and steer clear of this.

That said, we need to remain vigilant when it comes to 2A issues like this. There are those who will stop at nothing to take that right away. I cant get on the NRA website here at work, but I will check it out when I get home, and if its true, I will voice my concerns to my reps. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts