1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if they put you on fish.

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom Hilton said:
Rick Darling is the Captain - Great boat and Capt. They fish alot out of Venice also.

Tom Hilton
If I had a chance to go out on this boat should I jump on it if I could afford it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know the owners and crew and they are definatly on their A game. A buddy of mine took a trip during the middle of last week and caught 9 nice size wahoo a few blackfin 21 grande snapper and released a blue. I would consider that a good trip. Rick has been around for a long time and knows his stuff.

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fshnmajician said:
I know the owners and crew and they are definatly on their A game. A buddy of mine took a trip during the middle of last week and caught 9 nice size wahoo a few blackfin 21 grande snapper and released a blue. I would consider that a good trip. Rick has been around for a long time and knows his stuff.
August cant come quick enough now, I wanted to take my wife on that boat as her first off-shore trip.

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is our company's (owners) boat. It is a private boat that the owner uses for personal trips and client entertainment. Rick and Ray (deckahnd) are **** good, I have been fishing with them in Texas and out of Venice for a few years.

I fished Tuesday, the report was close......gentlemans release on the Blue(client in the chair, not the crews fault). 24 dogtooth snapper, all 8-10lbs and 9 wahoo. We filled the fishbox on the boat and decided to go back and party on the dock.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you negotiated fishing for lots of sweet crude you might have a chance to fish with those guys. I can vouch for the boat being used for business. Rick and crew are a full time gig bouncing between LA and TX keeping family and customers on fish all the time and keeping the boat in prestine condition. I love hearing of their ventures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts