2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt want to highjack Catchysumfishy's thread but last weekend when i was in Sargent my Verizon phone had FULL 3G service all over Sargent. Usually Verizon service runs out right around the Churchill area. When i got Verizon a few years ago i had polite converstions with them about getting towers or whatever around Sargent and it looks like maybe enough people called?! Has anyone else noticed this cause usually i would naturally turn my phone off around that area cause i knew it wasnt going to work anyways and just happen to turn it on down there to get a phone number and was pleasantly surprised!

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
When we were down there for the SaltyTexan.com 12/5 bash in the snow, Longpole's Iphone had full bars the whole time. It was also the weekend of the Toy Run.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AT&T has had service down there for a long time. (in most spots) and T mobile gets spotty service. (I know at my house you have to stand in the road for tmobile to get it) Nextel and boost mobile has been the best down there but it looks like Verizon just took that over!

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Schaaaweeeet! If true, that'd be awesome.. verizon never has worked down there for me, even up to 12/5 when we were last down there...

can't believe i missed the KISS concert :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts