2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like one big thunderstorm out there by satellite as of 1:35 p.m. 7/2/06.

I'll be the heavy-set middle-aged guy on the roof of a two story house in Pearland holding a flashlight if y'all would be so kind as to boat by and pick me up in the next 12 hours! LOL! Wheww doggies! CF?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hubby is hurrying to move the lawn.....whew it's gonna get rough

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
OOPPPS MOW but hey atleast he's doing it and I'm not!!..;0)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
It there anyway to see the whole gulf on radar?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
thanks..all trying to take a peek over in the Chandeleur area and watch it... going that way thursday....

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
OOHH weee I sure hope that breaks apart and goes away!!!

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Man, I would say , keep an eye out on dat one !!! They have a cell splitting between Galv. and Us here around Sabine !!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heck, I'm in the GoM, off of POC. Not raining here at present but looks to be to our east and training into Matagorda county and all points east. Had a squall come through this morning and dumped a bunch then bunched up to our south. Good luck to all you land lubbers.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I went to the Chandeleur Islands this weekend. We left early because it got rough. VERY bad ride into Biloxi. Arrived about 1 A.M. and up at 5 A.M. for the drive back. I caught several trout, several reds and 2 needlefish on topwaters. The guy in the boat with me caught a 29" red on a topwater!
We went on the Double Trouble out of Biloxi. I recommend that trip highly.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
I am just glad we made the decision to stay out of the gulf yesterday instead of after burning $250 of fuel this morning and then deciding...LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts