2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting pricing on them tomarrow so i can get some ordered. I am thinking prolly around 2 dollars a piece at most. who would like to purchase some and how many do you guys think you would want. they will be like the banner that you guys seen with just the car and HARC through the middle. black car with HARC in blue with a white outline around the letters.

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bbond919 said:
what size are they going to b
That I will find out tomarrow, i am sure there is a minimum because of the lettering. I am thinking around 2"-3". I really don't know.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Paul, I just measured the center sliding glass window on a dodge and a chevy truck here at work, and they both range between 14-18". So, may I suggest looking at 12" for the larger ones, and then whatever you think for the smaller ones. I think that would be plenty visible on a back window of any car, but not too big.

I would like a large one for my truck, and some small ones as well. $10.00 here in small ones, plus whatever the price of a large one. Please let me know if you need help making a minimum purchase price.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Steve Conway does an excellent job on stickers

I had my decals made by Steve Conway. He runs the rcmtracer.com forum. Multiple sizes and they were 60 bucks for a 1ft by 4ft piece full of decals. Laminated and die cut. TnT had their new decals made there as well. You can do it all via e-mail just send him the artwork. I'm very pleased with the ones I got from him.

Griz

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I already have someone local that did the art work for the banner and also i am trying to get him to help sponsor the HARC series. So I would like to go through him to show that we ARE for real.

Steve does my name tags and my RCMT sponsor sticker sheet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts