2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last race at the River got rained out and this the last race at the River this season, so let's make this one a good turn out to make up for it!!!

Weather should be great, very little rain in the forecast!

Car is cleaned up and ready go.....I'm already 90% packed LOL.

See you guys there!

·
Mike Garrett
328 Posts
Should be a good weekend. Cooler weather and supposed to clear up after Friday. Looking forward to it.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wonder if the cooler weather killed off some of the flying pests out there.......

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chances of rain on Friday just shot through the roof overnight!

Hopefully the River area will be blessed and not see any of the Houston weather, as often happens.

River folks, please keep us informed tomorrow..........

·
Mike Garrett
328 Posts
Man, will the rain stop? Looks like it's just parked on top of us. I know the guys at the river track have done a lot of work installing drains and they work great. Just need the rain to STOP!! :cry:

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
Man, will the rain stop? Looks like it's just parked on top of us. I know the guys at the river track have done a lot of work installing drains and they work great. Just need the rain to STOP!! :cry:
Its useless I tried stopping the rain but it wouldn't listen to me and now my voice is horse. :cloud: sad_smiles

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're SOAKED up here!!!

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep us posted guys.......there's another LARGE band of rain moving across us on the radar later tonight and chances of rain go back up to 90% between 7PM and 11PM.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes we are still on for tomorrow. Hasnt been raining since 1:30 pm here. Looking for track prep help. Please call Vernon 979-373-7756 or Ken 979-248-8612, we would appreciate some help.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just spoke with Ken and the race is canceled due to rain. It's starting to rain again and the chances of rain are 100% over night. Sorry guys!

Please spread the word.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He also said he would probably have a Friday night race under the lights next week. So those of you who are in town, if you have never experienced a Friday night at the river, it's a MUST!!

As another option this weekend, Mikes could also use some help with their track rebuild.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts