2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a bunch of photos from round #2. Unfortunately I had the camera set to "fuzzy".......sorry bout that!

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z163/HoustonAreaRC/

I'm uploading the videos tonight.....they take some time.....will post them in the morning.

Thanks again guys for the great time, and I hope to see each and everyone of you at M&M on the 8/18.

P.S. In talking with a lot of you at the race, I found out that some of you have personal beefs with some of the tracks in town, but I'm asking you guys to put your personal feelings aside and come out to race and support Houston RC with us!

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We intend to get out there and help Meir clean up the track a little, so it should be a very good race.

M&M is going to be a very important race for HARC, as no other track in town has the spectator traffic that M&M has. We have the potential to draw in more new people at that track then all the other tracks combined (no knock on the other tracks....purely because of physical location).

That said, we need a turnout like we had at Mike's last weekend to keep the momentum/growth up, so I'm asking everyone that can make it to put forth the effort to be there. Although it may not be very fancy, M&M is one of my favorite tracks, and is a LOT more fun to run on than it looks.

Again, a BIIIIIIGGGGG thanks to everyone who has help with HARC so far.......you guys know who you are! I plan to have a big party for all you guys with homemade fajitas & margaritas after the season is over!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts