2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a good one Rusty and leave the people at the other table alone amigo! lmao!:brew::brew::eek::brew::brew:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that 6 by Happy?? errrr, coffee!!!!!

Reactions: Melon

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Rusty-Hey you OLD sheethead, let's knock a few back this evening. Give me a call. Have a good one. B&P

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRINKS ON ME NEXT FRIDAY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRINKS ON ME NEXT FRIDAY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What....Milk and kool aid????????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Happy Birthday Rusty!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

:birthday2:birthday2

1 - 20 of 45 Posts