2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little wish for a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of the 'knuckle busters' down here in the 'basement' :)

It's a grand and glorious day out there, so everybody get busy ruining them gobblers...and enjoying our families (at least..most of them)..:D

Despite all the 'gloom and doom' news...it's been a pretty nice year for all of us down here, I think...

NOW...ONWARD to the INDIGESTION !!!!!:rotfl:

:thanksgiv

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Have a Happy Thanksgiving back to you Jim and all else here in the basement or used to be the basement anyway.

Jim, you have been a blessing here to most here on this board. It has been an honor to know you and to have met you in person. Hope you and your family have a great day.

Hoping we can all get together once again in the near future for another expo. Hint, hint, hint to all here? I would be more than happy to host one, but it is so far away for most here but if it would work out, I would be glad to do one. I just want to get another one going.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Same to all of you. Your all great friends.

As meals go, Thanksgiving dinner
Is always a feast--a five star winner.
Here comes the salad, dressed just right,
The golden brown turkey--a savory delight;The stuffing now, and then the gravy,
The jello mold, all wiggly and wavy.
Take some cranberry sauce and candied yams;
Is there room for fresh made rolls and jams?More dishes tempt me; ah, but I
Must save some room for pumpkin pie!

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Thanks Jim and Happy Thanksgiving to all. (BURP - 'scuse me). Great meal with the kids - planned to head to the deer lease afterward but ran late so we'll head out in the AM then on to Odessa from there to see if I can sell something. I'll check back in when I get back to civilization. Take care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts