2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing all a Happy Thanks giving:cheers:.
May all your lines be tight and your game straps full.

MG

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
I hope everyone eats alot of turkey and watches the Aggies dismantle TU. Hey, I can dream!! Happy birthday to one of our brothers on the left coast, too!
Jerry

·
Registered
199 Posts
happy thanksgiving to everyone.... Being back down here in Port A with my family makes me remember what I am thankful for. Jerry Im with you on my Aggies whoopin up on thoe tsips. Raymond Happy Birthday Hope you had a great day.

Ramon

·
Registered
704 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Ray Happy Birthday.

I'll be watching the Packers @ Detroit, I don't really know why though because both teams are not having a great year.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday. Mark

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all you all. I will be going to bed early. One of my friends is taking me fishing Friday and supposed to pick me up at 10:00 AM. I go to bed early and sleep late. No really, the tide doesn't start coming in until around noon and no sense getting to the surf early.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
we had ours early yesterday (the kid works today) .we wish every one a meal to eat and a drink to drink, if you know someone who cant , invite them over.

and happy b-day Raymond.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
As usual I have a ton to be thankful for. Some day I hope to make the trip south and share time with the great friends I have gotten thru 2 cool and TRBs. Down one for me gang

1 - 14 of 14 Posts