2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all have A Happy & Safe New Year!!

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Hope all here have a great New Year and a great upcomming Year at that.

My 2009 wasn't too bad. My family all had great health and no deaths this past year. I have been to the other side of the world three times this year and although difficult, it was a true experience that I will most likely never see again in my lifetime and met some really great people. I feel blessed that in such a bad economic year, I didn't suffer other than no raises but I do fairly well anyway. No hurricanes even came close to us or near the US at that. Not my favorite political year, but still I have been blessed and hope this next year is even better for all here. Thanks to all here also, I have met some new friends here and even though we do not see each other much, we have grown as a group here and welcome more here to our little group. I have looked at some larger turning sites, and they are nice, but not the closeness as we have become here or at least that is how I feel. I have seen some critique on other sites looking for perfection and although I welcome any critique as I want to get better, we all support each other very well as we all want to get better at what each of us do here.

Thanks to everyone here for making this a wonderful place to visit.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Here's to the new year...
May it bring more joy and success
And less grief and regret.
To our dreams...
May we never stop believing in them
And taking the actions that will make them a reality.
To our friends, loved ones, associates (or colleagues)...
May we take the time to let them know
How much it means to us
To have them in our lives.
Let us encourage more and criticize less,
Give more and need less.
And whenever we can,
Let us create harmony and peace.
To new beginnings...
Let us start fresh, right now,
To make this the very best year ever.
A very Happy New Year to all of us!​

Reactions: Slip

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You too, Robert.

And I want to send a special thanks to you for the call making lessons this morning.

I also want to thank you for all of your help in getting things together, so some lucky kids will have a chance to make some calls.

Be Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Hope everyone here had a great 2009 and 2010 is twice as good. Happy New Year to all.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Add my wishes to all of you 'finger bangers' down here. Looking forward to a new GREAT YEAR.. We've been thru a booger here for the last one..lol.

Hope everybodys hopes and dreams come true...and that the resolutions made aren't broken for at least two weeks...:biggrin:

:cheers:..to all !!!! jd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts