2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good wishes and best of luck from Poco Loco Lodge, Falfurrias Texas, to all of you 2 cool Dads! Set the hook, Capt. Donk

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
Thanks and back atcha!!!

Happy Fathers day 2Cool!!

Mike

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Thanks Capt. Donk.....Happy indeed...My Son is back in the U.S.A.,.........6:15 this morning...

I'll call ya tomorrow with the info. you requested...
I'm wishing all the Dads the same joy I'm feeling........

G

·
I'd like to wish a special HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to Chelsey Campbell's father.
I only know him as Bubba, I do not know his real name. But he gone through so much and remained so strong for his wife and daughters.

I'm sure he is not perfect, but he does what he has to do with love and faith.

What more can life expect from a man?

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BUBBA CAMPBELL!

:rybka:

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Thanks Dutchman;

I was truly blessed with 2 kids that grew up fantastic without much of my being there. Two or three times a year we had a several day visit that kept us together. Without my faith that God who would bless and protect them from harm and disease, I would have already gone luney or died from my worry. They love me. They know all the answers to the questions as to why things happened as they did. Now God has given me peace through an excellent granddaughter and a grandson in the oven. (I also have a very important job interview with KBR next week.)

All my prayers are being answered one way or another. But all of them are being answered through much Prayer and Grace. Happy Fathers Day to all Dads on TTMB. CF?

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
chiefcharlie said:
Thanks Capt. Donk.....Happy indeed...My Son is back in the U.S.A.,.........6:15 this morning...
That rocks chief! Happy Dad's day is even better then! Thank God for our military vets and for bringing them home safe and sound.

I am gonna play train with my son and let my daughter read me a book. I love being their Daddy!:dance:

Reactions: LIONESS-270
1 - 9 of 9 Posts