2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo, you thought you were going to try to slip one by us, did ya?

I miss you guys as we all do here on 2Cool. I hope we get to fish together again someday. Hug Frauline for us all, too. Take Care and may God Bless. CF?

:dance: :fireworks :birthday: :birthday2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for remembering ComeFrom?. I had a good day today, took it easy. Wish I was fishing on my birthday. I hope to make it down south sometime in August. Frauline is doing fine. She has been too busy to keep up with the board. Hopefully, one of these days we will meet up and wet a line. Take care.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
Happy birthday to you Zebco. Don't ya just hate those multiples of 10. But the alternative is even worse. Take care and I wish you many more.

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Happy, Happy ZEB!! Long time no see!
Glad to hear all is well for you and WandaJ!

Jeff

·
www.centexpressurewashing .com
1,447 Posts
Clayton, Happy Birthday and many more. Hope we get to hook up this fall and go to Lubbock.

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank's all for the comment's.
grayfish---I'll take 10 of anything i can get at this point. Good health and fishing will get me ten more.
Brew---glad to hear from you. I sure do miss fishing on the pier and the gatherings with all the Houston crew - walking jack, coolchange, mt stringer, rusted hooks and the brew crew.
centexpw---i'm looking forward to Lubbock. Let them birds fly. This time maybe I'll have a truck to drive. Pow! Pow! Pow! Got um!

·
Wish I Could FISH
73 Posts
Happy Birthday, Clayton!

WOW - Its been a long time my friend. You and Wanda Jean were some of the first people I met on 2cool...huh...7-8 years ago. Double WOW.
I also have a hard time keeping up with everything these days. What a great surprise to happen to look on the board and its your birthday.

I can remember fishing (and telling lies) with you and Frauline a few times - and watching the sun come up a few more! Port O'Conner, Galveston...sure hope you have been doing well. Tell Wanda Jean hi as well!

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts