2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear VJER and Galveston Yankee, Happy Birthday To You. CF?

:birthday2 :birthday:

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Happy Birthday to a couple a fine fellerers! Hope y'all have a good un'!

·
5,853 Posts
Happy B-Day guys

Hope yall have a great one......:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday2 :birthday2 :birthday2
VJER, Vickie loves her garden whimsy....had a lot of comments on it. Thanks again....I have sumpin for ya next time we get together.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC AND TOM! hope you both have a great day!
:bounce: :bounce: :birthday2 :bounce: :bounce:

and i love my garden whimsy too vic! thank you.
trudy

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thanks to one and all for the birthday wishes and...

I also would like to wish the Galveston Yankee a happy birthday. We are in some good company Tom...Paul McCartney, E.G. Marshall, Richard Boone, and Lou Brock, all had birthdays today or would have had.

I would also like to extend my condolences to the Paul Johnson family for their horrific and tragic loss by those gutless barbarians. GOD bless this man and his family, and may HIS loving and comforting arms wrap around Paul family and comfort them...VJER

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Happy Birthday Vjer....and Galveston Yank........familier handle thar Vjer....was short for Voyager in first Star Trek Movie......seen ya around Garys and other fishun forums .......Dreams of heavy stringers abide.

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. It is humbling for me to be acknowledged like that, it just never occurred to me that it would happen (I, personally, don't really pay attention to the birthday thing which can really get a guy in trouble - believe me!)

anyway. Vic is right, we do share a birthday with some fine folks.

The best birthday present that any of you can give me, and I think Vic, right now is to say a prayer for Mr. Johnson's family (he's already where good folks go). Then add a postscript for all of the fine guys and gulls in the military (and their families) who are serving in places where civilized society is more a dream than a reality. They are facing situations and trajedies daily that are very much similar to what a lot of our soldier, sailors and airmen faced in a place called Nam. Most won't admit it, but it is very similar less the jungle.

Keep these people in your thoughts and please don't let Kerry become the boss.

Tom Brown

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Well said. Tom. Good wishes to you and Vic. And prayers for the Johnson's. I know his son is devastated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts