·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
Happy B-day men!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Happy Birthday fellars! Dangit Brad....two birthday parties yesterday for the kids and now yours today. Whoooooeeeeee .... your gonna need a day off to catch your breath.

Snort... I think you'd better put that off for a while. That'll make you older quicker if he goes to driving. lol I know, I know ! I've got one that's not that far behind ..... and she's a woman driver. I have proof on my truck from her driving abilities at the ranch.

Oh well Happy Birthday to guy's and have a great day. Hopefully a dry one.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Happy Birthday, Brad....and Snort...Lord help you..LOL..but a Happy One to Sniffle as well.

Jim

:birthday:

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Borderbandit said:
Happy Birthday fellars! Dangit Brad....two birthday parties yesterday for the kids and now yours today. Whoooooeeeeee .... your gonna need a day off to catch your breath.

Snort... I think you'd better put that off for a while. That'll make you older quicker if he goes to driving. lol I know, I know ! I've got one that's not that far behind ..... and she's a woman driver. I have proof on my truck from her driving abilities at the ranch.

Oh well Happy Birthday to guy's and have a great day. Hopefully a dry one.
Remember, I have an advantage. I been through that daughter driving stage already. Remember when my truck was totalled out a couple of years back.:cry:

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,582 Posts
Man I've been busier than a long tailed black panther in Texas trying to have someone take a video of it and missed Brad's birthday. Now I know he celebrated two kids birthdays yesterday and like Shane said, now he's got his own...ya have a thing for November Brad? :D

Sniffle's almost 16? Now he can drive you through San Antonio Danny. :D :D

Tell him Happy Birthday from me and Sterling.

Happy Birthday to you all, lol.

TH

Happy Birthday boys.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,582 Posts
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Charles Helm again.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Trouthunter said:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Charles Helm again.

gotcha covered.............

Reactions: Trouthunter

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Thanks guys. With 2 kids birthday parties yesterday, I just about partied out. Dang sure ain't gonna want any pizza or cake for a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts