2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:birthday2 Happy Birthday Man:birthday2

We need to hook up and go fishing. Have you been out to that reef we fished during the winter yet. I am thinking of hitting the surf this weekend with some croakers. Buddies of mine had 3 limits by 10 with range of 18 to 28, and they let go a star winning 9lb3oz gafftop. Shoot me a PM

Josh

·
Borders, language, culture
6,346 Posts
Thanks to all. I hope 41 isn't like 40. A kidney stone, 2 herniated discs, a bout with high blood pressure etc..

·
Borders, language, culture
6,346 Posts
Neverenough said:
:birthday2 Happy Birthday Man:birthday2

We need to hook up and go fishing. Have you been out to that reef we fished during the winter yet. I am thinking of hitting the surf this weekend with some croakers. Buddies of mine had 3 limits by 10 with range of 18 to 28, and they let go a star winning 9lb3oz gafftop. Shoot me a PM

Josh
No, I haven't been back out there, but we need to go sometime. I hit the surf last night for about an hour and a half. Couple of 14 inchers on soft plastics was about it. I missed a couple of good bites though.

A 9.3 oz Gafftop. Man, that is a lot of slime. Do they weight that too :D

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stuart said:
A 9.3 oz Gafftop. Man, that is a lot of slime. Do they weight that too :D
I think they weight those slimmers in a plastic bag to get a true weight. I bet they loose a pound in the cooler from all the slim lost. But slim or not i would gladly have my name in the papper and a new boat in the drive for one of those big SOBs on my hook.

Josh

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
only 41?

Stuart said:
Thanks to all. I hope 41 isn't like 40. A kidney stone, 2 herniated discs, a bout with high blood pressure etc..
man after meeting you at the beach, I'd have sworn you didn't look a day over 45?!?

lol

happy b-day, dude

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Sorry

Stuart said:
Uhhh, hate to tell ya this, Stuart, but it gets worse :cry: :eek:hwell:

Make the best of every day ... hope ya have a good 'un! :cheers:

Bob

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Happy B-Day Stuart..... I'm toasting to ya right now....LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts