2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing you and yours a WONDERFUL day, Dale....

Amazing fact:.. hard to believe that you and ET have the same birthday. Guess it might have something to do with the fact that it is a Sunday.. and prolly...wayyy back then...yore folks just didn't have much to do on the weekends...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
On your birthday,
I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.
May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY........Yep.....it's all down hill from here.....:birthday:

Reactions: Rusty S

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Hey thanks guys. I don't look on the TMMB but every now and then and thanks to Tortuga for posting the link to this. Thanks. I had a great Birthday. My wife and I as well as brother and his family and my Mom and Dad all went tent camping on Toledo Bend. Been 15 years since I went tent camping and was special with Mom and Dad and expecially since my Dad is 83 years old and Mom is 75 years old and tent camping at that. We just got back and 2cool is first place I looked at.

Thanks all,

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Dale!!! I love tent camping personally!! Sounds like you and yours ha a great weekend!!

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Dale. Sorry I missed it yesterday but glad you had a great one.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Thanks guys. It was good, but had to get back to the grind today in spite of a good day yesterday. Oh well, only a few more years to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts