2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope your out fishing and enjoying it. Make that Ed fella go buy you some MegaMillions tickets and have him rub some EZMojo on it while he is at it.

Zac

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
hey REEL Woman.....I hope it's a good day for ya! See you tomorrow night....Drew

·
Registered
325 Posts
Happy Birthday

You have a GREAT day & wishing you many, many, many more!!!!!!

!!! EZ

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

Here's to you Kim! Hope you have the best day ever, and all your birthday wishes come true!

:fireworks :birthday: :fireworks

:birthday2 Kay:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!
:bounce: :bounce: :birthday2 :bounce: :bounce:

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY!

see ya soon.
luv ya,
trudy and jerry

·
Registered
895 Posts
Happy B-day

:birthday2 Happy Birthday Kim!!! Enjoy your special day.

I hope you are out having a wonderful time and nowhere near a computer screen on this day to see this.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I wish I was out fishing today but it's pouring down rain right now here at my house. I did have a bit of fun last weekend though! Went to Bass Pro & Academy and picked up a bunch of new ditties for offshore fishing! Hopefully, I'll be testing them out (along with my new outriggers) very soon weather permitting!

Ed and I met a fellow named Danny at Bass Pro that was also shopping for offshore gear. He has a 31' Fountain and fishes with his wife & her sister out of San Luis Pass. We spent about 30 or 40 minutes discussing fishing techniques that worked well. Where we told him some of our secret weapons, he also disclosed some of his! Course, I took his advice and picked up a couple of his choice arsenal and am really pumped about checking them out! Before posting his choice, (I don't want to start any major stampedes), I'll check them out. He says they work great for trolling for AJ! We also gave him the site address here an hope he and his wife will make it to the POC gathering!

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Happy Birthday Kim hope you have a great and wonderful birthday, I got an idea maybe Ed could give you a new baby for your birthday are I can drop mine off for a week are two. LOL !!!
All the Best !!!
Lobo Jim ,Jenny, Elisa and Gwen

·
Registered
663 Posts
Shawn, you got it right on the

HEAD! He would make a good candidate for the Men's Hair Club! Heck of a nice guy! Where might you know him from?

Jim, LOL! I'll be happy to baby sit any time, just don't want to do it permanently!

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Happy birthday Kim,
I hope you have a wonderful evening.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts