2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
That were'nt 2 miles! 2 miles woulda had us come out at hwy 6 behind logans resturant!! It just seemd like it. Still have not gone thru my pics yet but I got some keepers I think

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
madf1man said:
That were'nt 2 miles! 2 miles woulda had us come out at hwy 6 behind logans resturant!! It just seemd like it. Still have not gone thru my pics yet but I got some keepers I think
Seemed like 50 miles! :D Sheese it was a jungle out there, but I enjoyed it after I got back from the hospital. Doctor said it was only a minor heart attact and after 2-3 days of IV fluids, Ill be back to abnormal. And trust me, I live in this hood and know it well. Its more than 2 miles from the old drag strip to Highway6, let alone the soccer field. lol That allmost in Katy! :)

Next time, itll be on the bikes with alot less weight. Just my tripod weighs 13 pounds not counting my rig and 6 lenses. LOL I had a blast though. I learned alot too! I learned I need more practice.

I wanna see the bird shots. did they come out? My rabbit shots came out pretty bad. I missed a good opportunity I guess.

It was fun man. Im going back next Sunday if it dont rain. But I aint walking that far! :slimer:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.