2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy B-Day chica:birthday2 I hope you have a good day and a good week and weekend. Do somthin fun:cheers: :birthday: ..................later,Dave

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
Happy Birthday Mrs. Kay

:birthday2 I hope you have a great day. Have you been back over to todville road since to front came through. It should be heating up over there.

Josh

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Neverenough said:
:birthday2 I hope you have a great day. Have you been back over to todville road since to front came through. It should be heating up over there.

Josh
LOL, she's prolly there right now, I think she built a plywood house on the sidewalk...LMAO..... Happy B-Day Kay....

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!!
:doowapsta :birthday2 :birthday2 :doowapsta

hope you have a great one!
trudy

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
LMAO! Actually Darrell... I was there today!! LOL

Yes I was there for about an hour, but not a bite to be had, and when I got wet and my socks started to squish, it somehow ceased to be fun. But that's ok, at least I got out for a bit and tried.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! 29 CF? I think you need some glasses. LOL

Maybe somebody will hook me up with a fishing trip for my birthday. I'm getting tired of walking that bridge! LOL

Kay:cool:

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Maybe somebody will hook me up with a fishing trip for my birthday.
consider it done, maybe sometime next week after I recover from the SCA benefit. It can be in the yaks or the Flatline. I plan to really potlick Reel Woman this year so the men have a chance on Nov. 13th for the $1000 flounder. Happy Birthday!

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Wow! Didn't expect that.. LOL

Thanks Mont! That's 2Cool!
Flounder seems to be all I been catching lately. Only problem is, they all seem to be in the 14" to 16" range, with a few 13" throwbacks in the mix.
August and most of September they seemed to prefer live finger mullet. Now it seems the finicky little things have changed their diet preference to live shad!
Hopefully for the November tournament I'll be able to figure out what they want relatively quickly. I won't be here to scout the whole first week of November due to visiting and possibly fishing in South Carolina.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to hook up with some east coast species!

Kay:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts