2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Song from our best song writer.....Trouthunter!!!!!

Willie go around in circles!......Ba! Bump! Willie fly high like a bird up in the sky! Fly High!Uh Huh!.........

Happy Birthday Don! Hope you have plenty more bro!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Happy Birthday Hard Headed One! Hope it is a good one. BTW, you've got to stay young to chase those twins around. They ought to have you hopping pretty good by now! How about posting up a pic of the birthday boy and the boys?

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
I remember when your B-day rated a Gathering!! Wasn't TH supposed to be in charge of this? ;)

Have flagpole, will travel. :)

Have a good'un Bro!

Jeff

Reactions: Melon

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thank You All! 47 today and got a free pass to Academy this morning! Had to replace 1 of the reels that got stolen, so got the new Shimano Citica 200D, along with a few other goodies!

Trouthunter is getting Senile and forgot to plan the Party this year! lol

And yes, I'm the same old Hard Head from the OTHER Board.

Now back to spooling my reel and getting things ready for the Cula Roja Tourny in POC next weekend!

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,559 Posts
Happy Birthday Brother...
I called before I saw this post and am glad you're having a good day on YOUR day.

We really do need to have another birthday party. Maybe next year we can have one to celebrate yours and mine at the same time. Somewhere that there are No flag poles Brew, lmao.

TH

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Happy Birthday, Hard Head!!!!!!! Hope you got a chance to wet a line as long as you've been respooling that reel.

GY

1 - 20 of 22 Posts