2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen your B-day was today on the home page as JJ, Sept 19.... Then went to your JettyJumper profile and says your B-Day is Nov 23...... So, what name are you gonna use, and what B-day are you gonna use ????? No need for BS on this board, there is a place for that over at W*M*I*...... Really not trying to hammer you, you seem like an OK young feller, just want to see you get your ducks in a row so you will gain respect of our fellow fisherman, and maybe get an invite or two on a trip of a lifetime, this board is a great place for that to happen..... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
My Birthday was June 7th

if I pick another later date can I have an invite??? (sometime around the next flounder run) J/K

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
:eek:h: wow! thats weird. somethng is wrong. my real b-day is nov. 23, '89. i better cahnge my JJ profile. "it was warbrode malfunction".lol..................JJ

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
bill, you dont have to change your birthday to get an invite to fish for flounder from me! i would be glad to have you along. keep in touch with me closer to the end of oct, first of nov ok? i am leaving in a few days for iowa, and will be back in about 3 weeks. after that, i am hoping to hit the water looking for a few.

trudy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts