2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you Texans have not seen the fireworks display on the Hudson River this time of year.
I'm 45 miles south of the Hudson right now, and this is the best I can do.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and lets not forget our fighting men/women through out the world.
Tight Lines.

Click on this link, and you can have a NYC 4th. Make sure to turn on your speakers.
Enjoy.
Bob

www.njagyouth.org/liberty_.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Howdy Bob,hope you had a great 4th!Its hotter than heck here in the Great State of Texas.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Happy Fourth Bob

Thanks, that was fun. I sent the link to a bunch of other friends. One year I worked at Indian Point for a while during one winter and stayed in Peekskill just a way down the Hudson from the Academy.

Hope you latch on to a big bunch of big Fluke soon.

I'm here in the office of my Veterinarian friend and with the air conditioning on full throttle, sweat's rolling down all over me. I smell like a Big Mac with EVERTHING on it! LOL! It's the humidity baby! It's a killer! CF? :cheers:

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
It's in the mid 90's up here in the NE FinS, no humidity to speak of though. They put on a pretty good fireworks show here in Bethlehem, PA. Heading to Newark airport now to head back home.

Later,

Jeff

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Brew,

I'm getting ready to head up that way on Wednesday. Flying into Providence to spend a few days with relatives from Narraganset Bay to Cape Cod. Don't get up that way too much anymore. SHould be a good time.

I'll put some 'northeast' pics on the board when I get back.

Tom

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's sticky up here today. Hey, I hear Texas NEEDS RAIN. (not funny,sorry)
A few years ago you couldn't get a DROP of rain right? Crazy weather.

Hey I fished Sandy Hook on Tuesday and a woman walked by me and said she was from a town north of Dallas. Anyone reconize her? LOL

She's at the bottom.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts