2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAMDRL Texas Twister Series Race #3 will be August 4th at
San Antonio Litespeed Raceway.
The score is even at 1 each. Let's make it 2 to 1 for HAMDRL.
Track opens at Noon. Qualifying at 2:00 pm.

Here's directions.
http://www.sadragracing.com/Index_files/Events/litespeed%20raceway.htm

Race #4 in the series will be at the Autorama in the George R Brown Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait for that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm probably too slow for the extreme class, since traction is a problematic thing with mine. I don't mind just hanging around and enjoy the races. I did get me a lower KV motor yesterday. I'll see how well it does in the scale quartermile.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My 2 cell lithium is a lower voltage then a 6 cell NimH...6.6 volts compared too 7.2. But then I'm assuming that since it's a lithium ion battery, I would be still put in the extreme class. Unless I run 13.2 volts again using beadlocks this time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the offer Gary!

Ok, I got my parts today. I put it all in and ran the new motor to test some speedruns. The beadlocks and driveshafts held up great. Minimal ballooning and speeds exceeding 65MPH. Now I wiped out at those speeds, hit the edge of my a driveway, flew a good 10 feet and bent my aluminium rear arm. I will be out of commision for a bit.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am running either a 5700KV mamba, 7800KV LRP X11, or a 4400KV Feigao with the MambaMax ESC. It either runs 6.6 or 13.2 Volts. It's a basher truck. I can jack it up high or drop it low for dragracing. Still want the pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.