2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAMDRL Texas Twister Series Race #3 will be August 4th at
San Antonio Litespeed Raceway.
The score is even at 1 each. Let's make it 2 to 1 for HAMDRL.
Track opens at Noon. Qualifying at 2:00 pm.

Here's directions.
http://www.sadragracing.com/Index_files/Events/litespeed%20raceway.htm

Race #4 in the series will be at the Autorama in the George R Brown Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait for that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I will really try to make it. Seems that if will be lots of fun. I'm hoping to get my parts by then.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Thank You Ricky

For taking care of bussiness. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will represent!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm probably too slow for the extreme class, since traction is a problematic thing with mine. I don't mind just hanging around and enjoy the races. I did get me a lower KV motor yesterday. I'll see how well it does in the scale quartermile.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Running an 6cell with a brushless will be quicker than you think. With some good tires you could run 2.5 seconds easily.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My 2 cell lithium is a lower voltage then a 6 cell NimH...6.6 volts compared too 7.2. But then I'm assuming that since it's a lithium ion battery, I would be still put in the extreme class. Unless I run 13.2 volts again using beadlocks this time.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Earthquake

No it's just San Antonio shaking in their boots. They know Lyn is coming to town.

Hamdrl Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Snellemin said:
I will really try to make it. Seems that if will be lots of fun. I'm hoping to get my parts by then.
Run my car! I'm not using it right now and Ill loan it out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the offer Gary!

Ok, I got my parts today. I put it all in and ran the new motor to test some speedruns. The beadlocks and driveshafts held up great. Minimal ballooning and speeds exceeding 65MPH. Now I wiped out at those speeds, hit the edge of my a driveway, flew a good 10 feet and bent my aluminium rear arm. I will be out of commision for a bit.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
I'ts a 2.2 second car! 57 mph!!! And thats at Track 51 with my slower 10x2. With the 8x4 in SA it could be a 2 flat car at possibly 62....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am running either a 5700KV mamba, 7800KV LRP X11, or a 4400KV Feigao with the MambaMax ESC. It either runs 6.6 or 13.2 Volts. It's a basher truck. I can jack it up high or drop it low for dragracing. Still want the pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts