2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up for the August 11 fishing tournament that is being put on by the Halls Bayou Bait camp and Bar. I noticed that they have started to get some others to sign up as well. This should be a fun tournament with food and music at the wiegh in.

Saturday August 11, 2007
Halls Bayou Bait/tackle and Bar
FM2004 @ Landrum Road, Santa Fe, Texas

Any time
or
Friday August 10, 2007 6:00PM-9:00PM

Entry Fee is $10 per angler (Used for Trophies and supplies)
1st and 2nd place
Heaviest Trout 60/40
Heaviest Redfish Pot 60/40
Heaviest Flounder Pot 60/40
Heaviest Stringer Pot 60/40
(1 trout, 1 redfish, 1 flounder)

Heaviest Croaker Winner takes all

·
Registered
223 Posts
there having a tournament out of Lutes marina on chocolate bayou the same day. You could enter both of them, and fish the same water.

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may enter both, I also am looking forward to the Pig on the pit that is being served up at the wiegh in at Halls Bayou along with other fine BBQ and trimmins.

·
Redfish Extraordinaire
2,424 Posts
Already fishing 2 this weekend so I doubt I mess with a $10 entry tournament. Wish it was on a different date.

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The $10.00 entry fee is so that they can put on a big spread and some music at the weigh-in.

The pay out is 60/40 for all catagories except Heaviest Croaker which is winner take all. Total entry if you get into everything is $100

You Pick any combination or all of the below:

Heaviest Redfish $20.00

Heaviest Trout $20.00

Heaviest Flounder $20.00

Heaviest stringer $20.00

Heaviest Croaker $10.00

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is an individual event. More than one person can fish out of a boat, but they must all be entered in the tournament.

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New information on Aug 11 tournament

Just found out that the Weigh Master task will be performed by the President of the Rusty Hook Fishing Club (John Edel) with some of the members to help. They hope to drum up some new memberships. John is a certified Weigh Master from what I hear, so everything will be done very professional.

·
Babes Man
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone interested in this tourny?? I know that a lot of folks signed up for the Chocolate Bayou tourny at Lutes. The halls Bayou tourny is a first and I would like to sign up for it every year, but they may not have it again if they do not get much interest. The winnings are good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts