2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys And Gulls
Just Wanted To Say Thanks For Allowing Me To Attend The Toba Bash.
Want To Give Special Thanks To Walking Jack His Lovely Wife For Picking Me Up And Allowing Me To Be Part Of The Family For A Couple Days.
Also Want To Thank Miss Dixie For All She Has Done For Me As Well As Darrell, And All Of You Other Folks That Helped Get Me To Texas.
You All Are A Very Special Group Of People I Really Enjoyed My Visit And Enjoyed All The People That I Had A Chance To Talk With, Want To Say Hi To Guy(hooked Up) He Is A Pretty Cool Guy.
I Really Thought It Was Pretty Cool To Get To Be Called A Texan And Get My Own Personal Texas Plague To Very Fi That I Am Just That?
I Was Not Able To Post Until Today Due To Some Home Remodle That Is Going On At The Ole Home Stead.
So In Closing I Just Want To Thank You Each And Every One For Giving Me The Opporunitity To Fly Out To Be With Some Of The Greatest Folks Going On, Mont You Have A Great Bunch Of Folks At Your Side.
Love You All
Stix.

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Billy,

Just wanted to give you a big thanks for coming to Texas and joining in on our fun! It was a pleasure meeting you! You'd make one great Texan if you ever want to mozy this way permanently! Hope you will make it back soon and that you had a safe trip home!

P.S. EZ ED still wants you to bring Miss Molley next time!

Take care and thanks again for all that you do to help us Texans catch memorable fish!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Billy, the pleasure was all ours, my friend. Any time you are over this way you have a guaranteed place to stay...ANY time. We are looking forward to your next visit! :)

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
BillyStix....I am so glad that you came to Texas for our fundraiser! My BillyStix rod means so much more to me now that I have met the maker in the flesh!! I do hope that you will return to Texas to visit in the future. When Darrell, Rosie, and I went fishing yesterday....we talked about making a trip to Florida....how 'bout it? Would like to fish the East coast........Until we meet again....Wendi

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
billy, it was our pleasure! thank you so much for making the trip. it was wonderful to finally meet you in person!

trudy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mr. Billysticks !!.. Ya'll come back now yahear !!

We'd really like to thank for kindly dropping in. your sure invited back anytime to this locality.. to have a heaping helping of our hospitality !!. Ya'll come back now, ya hear ?? Peace..

·
Registered
774 Posts
Really sorry that I missed meeting you and attending the fundraiser. The people that provide me with the means to buy my BillyStix have had me working for the past 20 something days straight.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Billy,
It was a real pleasure to meet you and talk a bit. As Momma used to say, you're good people ... and a real Texan at heart.
Best regards,
Bob & Pam
p.s. Thanks for fixin' Pam's BillyStix cap!

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Billy!! We love ya and can't wait for you to come back!! Make it soon, please!!

(Hey Wendi, Ya'll got a suitcase big enough for me to hide in for that East Coast trip??) LOL

Kay

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Sure Kay.......I was thinking we could make the drive, but with gas prices like they are now, guess I'll have to stick with fishing the Gulf Coast for a while.

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
What a Great Event!

The fundraiser was great fun and Reg and I sure did enjoy meeting you. Just be careful, there's liable to be a TTMB Roadtrip to FL some time in the future. I can just see it, 30-40 TTMBer's showing up at the StiX casa......Peace Brother.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
LOL at Gunner

Gunner said:
The fundraiser was great fun and Reg and I sure did enjoy meeting you. Just be careful, there's liable to be a TTMB Roadtrip to FL some time in the future. I can just see it, 30-40 TTMBer's showing up at the StiX casa......Peace Brother.
Just Say When

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Okay Billy.....when you come back next time, you'll have to stay a bit longer so we can do a bit of fishin'....Believe you me, you'll never wear out your welcome here in the Lone Star State. I imagine you could stay a whole year here and never sleep at the same house twice with all the fine folks here on the board that would be more than willing to put you up. Just say when.....
Taking a drive to Florida is not out of the question either.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
the drive to florida isnt really all that bad, except paying these rediculous gas prices. if yall go.....DONT FORGET TO TAKE MEEEE!

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
I can see it now...

we could all split the cost of a 15 passenger van (with a hitch to pull BadHabit's travel trailer or a boat :) ) and the price of gasoline...show up at BillyStix's front door with our Stix in hand and demand to see some blue water....lol.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
keepin my eye on you

hi dixie
dont go and do that, my old heart could not stand it?
of course we would happy as sh$$ to see that happen, my god what a hoot.
dixie i have a nice 7ft6 spin rod wrapped in dixie theme, giving some thought to doing a little auction, rod goes to highest bidder what do yalllll think, fun or not?
your admirie!
stix

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts