2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been married nearly 20 years, took a look at my wife today and said, "Honey, 20 years ago, we had a cheap house, a cheap used Dodge truck, slept on a water bed and watched a 16 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 20 year old. Now, we have a nice house, nice truck, big beds and three bikes, but I'm sleeping with a 40 year old woman. It
seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot
20 year old blonde to sleep with and she would make sure that I would
once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car,
sleeping on a sofa bed, and not have anything nicer than a 10 inch
black and white TV.

Sounds like I am going back to collage again. Maybe they can teach spelin' better this time too.

--

Get some sand between you toes, it's cures Oldtimers disease. Do it!

Mont

ps, thanks Snakeman!

·
Registered
494 Posts
For word play, you were definitely a "collage" after your wife tore you apart and used filler material and glue to put ya all back together! LOL

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
I told Mary that when she turned 40 I would trade her in for 2 20's. She informed me in no uncertain terms I wasn't wired for it. She was right! (Old electrician joke) ;)

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
That was really funny Mont, in jest, i'm sure she did also.Thanks for the smiles this morning.

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
CoolChange©© said:
I told Mary that when she turned 40 I would trade her in for 2 20's. She informed me in no uncertain terms I wasn't wired for it. She was right! (Old electrician joke) ;)
I use to say the same thing, now that I'm pushing the 40 mark and she's a little behind she might be thinking that. Bad back, I move a little slower, pants don't fit like they use to, etc. etc.

She told me the other day we needed a pool boy. That had me concerned because all we have in the yard is a plastic kiddie pool... :eek:h:

I ain't as young as I once was...

FN

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
put on the speedo and go to town.

Fishnut said:
I use to say the same thing, now that I'm pushing the 40 mark and she's a little behind she might be thinking that. Bad back, I move a little slower, pants don't fit like they use to, etc. etc.

She told me the other day we needed a pool boy. That had me concerned because all we have in the yard is a plastic kiddie pool... :eek:h:

I ain't as young as I once was...

FN

·
non-politically correct
7,301 Posts
My wife told me when I had an itch that 20 goes into 40 better than 40 into 20, go figure, simple math, LOL!

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
That's greenie material right there Big Feller :rotfl:

Hope to see ya somewhere between #'s 5 & 7. I'll know you when I see ya, you will be the dude fishing on the fourth bar in knee deep water! LOL!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
What about a grape leaf. Or a sumo wrestler cloth flap. HAHA. ISNT THAT A WEIRD THOUGHT. Lets not go there.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Mont,
I've read the story in your post before and re-reading it again this morning brought back the same thoughts and memories I had when I was married for 20 years and sleeping with a 40 year old woman. Well, I'm still married to the same good lookin redhead ( 34 yrs Nov. ) and now I think I'll do a little more around the house and make sure she is happy. She recently retired and inherrited a nice little sum and since she has all the money I don't want her to start thinking those same thoughts I once had.

Holy Moly I got to git busy ! !

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Mont, I read your post and it reminds me of our marriage. We have been married for 33yrs, same good lookin woman that I fell for. I let her know how much we have changed over the years and her come back is, "well honey we are just teenagers with with a whole lot of miles".

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Guess you just confirmed you'll be sleeping at Sam's Beach for the next few days? ;)

Thanks for the chuckle, big guy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts