2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a M&M yesterday working on my off-road stuff. Jason Lee and his dad showed up (Jason has a new 1/8). I was talking to somebody and all of a sudden a I heard a car going WOT the wrong way down the front straight, towards the starting gate. I turned just in time to see Jason's dad's 1/8 headed right towards the gate. Unfortunately my truck (and his car) were parked in front of the gate and the gate was down. His car hit the gate WOT and launched up into the air, OVER my truck, and almost all the way through the parking lot. It bounced once and hit the wall of the building next door. We measured it, and the car flew almost 45 feet through the air and we estimate about 12 feet high. It was a couple of feet higher than Meir's porch overhang, so whatever that it. The funny thing is that the gate has a lip on it, so the only thing we can figure is that it hit the pipes and rode up and launched rather than just flipping into my truck. His Rx pack went dead and the failsafe on his Spektrum didn't kick in until after it hit the ground. He broke one shock mount and that was it. Last time I ever park my truck in that space, LOL. Man, we laughed for about 20 minutes.

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
GEEZ! Now that's funny right there! I don't care who you are!

CJ - saw you called the other night. Just been busy with Youth stuff and other things. I know we need to talk. I'll give you a shout later or maybe tomorrow morning on the way to work.

PD2:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.