2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody heading out of GYB tomorrow.
Will be heading out in the morning, what vhf channels do everybody monitor?
Will be 3 of us in a 20' Pursuit,

·
Registered
550 Posts
We'll be heading out around 7:30 in a 22' Robalo (yellow in color). Plan on 30-35 miles weather permitting. If ya'll see us there say hi, maybe we can buddy boat. We normally leave our vhf on channel 16 and make initial contact from there and then switch to one of the public use channels (86,87). We'll look for ya before heading out.

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
We will be heading out of GYB between 06:00 and 06:30 in a 26' Sailfish. Heading SE to start with. No limit on how far we are going. First stop will be about 55 miles. We leave the VHF on 16. We still have room for one more if anyone is interested.

·
Old ******
4,526 Posts
Calmday said:
We will be heading out of GYB between 06:00 and 06:30 in a 26' Sailfish. Heading SE to start with. No limit on how far we are going. First stop will be about 55 miles. We leave the VHF on 16. We still have room for one more if anyone is interested.
Wait until 7:00 and we'll accompany you. Headed to Claypile or Drowning Man, and a few honeyholes.
Jerry

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Calmday. If you are still in need of one body, Give me a call I would like to join in on all the fun. Will gladly help out on all expenses and clean up until the end. Experienced and have own fishing gear. 225-803-9309. Aaron

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
ReelEasy said:
Hi Calmday. If you are still in need of one body, Give me a call I would like to join in on all the fun. Will gladly help out on all expenses and clean up until the end. Experienced and have own fishing gear. 225-803-9309. Aaron
The guy that backed out on us has un backed out. I hope that everyone that is looking for a ride finds one. Tomorrow is going to be....................................................... I don't want to jinx it so I will stop there.

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Team Sponge said:
Wait until 7:00 and we'll accompany you. Headed to Claypile or Drowning Man, and a few honeyholes.
Jerry
We are going to be out that way. Give us a yell on 16. Calmday

·
Registered
253 Posts
We will be leaving GYB in the morning after daylight and running how ever far it takes to catch fish. Terminator II 16/68

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o.k., will look for ya'll, we are planning to head out of the gyb around 6:30-7:00

but will be only 30-35 miles out max, probably heading S.E. from the jetties,
see

1 - 11 of 11 Posts