2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
US Army Aviation NSDQ!
3,716 Posts
When the **** hits the fan, that guy will be sitting pretty. Looks armored to an extent....maybe just the look of it.

Cool set up for sure

·
Mr do it all.
598 Posts
Now that is someone who is thinking correctly.

Windows are gone incase of bio warfare is my guess. **** that is a good idea. His enduro is one of the best additions to his rolling compound. He can go anywhere and then take out whenever he wants.

·
Wish the hull of my boat was wet!
10,861 Posts
It,s really hard for me to put the inside to the outside of that truck if you know what I mean. No windows. the inside just looks to big for that truck. That's just me.

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
It,s really hard for me to put the inside to the outside of that truck if you know what I mean. No windows. the inside just looks to big for that truck. That's just me.
Look at the first three pictures, there are windows. There is a piece that slides down over the windows to protect when the unit is on the road. I'd love to have something like this, except for the fuel bill.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I have seen a show about this vehicle on TLC and it is legit!!!! Would be sweet to pull the boat and have living quarters for tournament fishing...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts