2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you all transport your guns? They don't make rear window gun racks like they used to so I don't trust them. Ever since the plastic **** broke one time dropping my 2 browning shotguns I've never trusted them anymore. But it seems now with trucks cabs getting bigger there are more options out there. Do you guys have or know of any good products out there to transport your guns.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Gun racks

sandman said:
Gun racks in the back window of a truck are an advertisement that I choose not to display.
As much as I like to share things I enjoy with others, I prefer it when they buy their OWN guns, rods,spearguns,SCUBA gear,boating equipment! I don't even use the plastic window racks for "map racks" any more, lest someone think I may have a gun in my vehicle and break in!

It used to be appropriate and suitable to display your firearms in a nice wooden case, being a piece of furniture. Now days, if you do that, you should have your head examined.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I bought a roof mount gun holder out of the cabellas catalog.. I love it.. It hold two guns w/ scopes and you never have to worrie about the getting knocked off. They ride very firm and I think I paid less than 100.00 tax and del. Ok there is my 2 cents !
Racer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts