2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Converting Bait to Filets Since 1964"
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I rented the documentary "Grizzly Man" the other night. It's the real life story of Timothy Treadwell who had a "special" bond with the grizzly bears in Alaska. He thought of them as special friends and spent 13 summers protecting them. They interviewed the helicopter pilot who recovered his body and when asked why the bears didn't attack him sooner, he said they must have thought there was something wrong with the guy like he was retarded. It is truly a bizzare story and I can't believe he didn't qualify for a Darwin award.

This film shows you what the nutjobs at PETA are really like...... Kids who grow up watching Disney and believe it is their job to protect Bambi.

http://www.grizzlymanmovie.com/grizzly.html

·
15,099 Posts
He was a complete idiot when it came to bears and he paid for it.........
I saw the documentary and how many chances he took with bears, then drug his girlfriedn up there with himself and she got et to..................Defiantely a good film of how NOT TO interact with bears.

·
15,099 Posts
****** said:
The wife and I rented the documentary "Grizzly Man" the other night. It's the real life story of Timothy Treadwell who had a "special" bond with the grizzly bears in Alaska. He thought of them as special friends and spent 13 summers protecting them. They interviewed the helicopter pilot who recovered his body and when asked why the bears didn't attack him sooner, he said they must have thought there was something wrong with the guy like he was retarded. It is truly a bizzare story and I can't believe he didn't qualify for a Darwin award.

This film shows you what the nutjobs at PETA are really like...... Kids who grow up watching Disney and believe it is their job to protect Bambi.

http://www.grizzlymanmovie.com/grizzly.html
They also grow up with that disney land mentality, being everything with fur is a pet...................Then get eaten by something.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Bear bait

I agree, Treadwell was a retard. The bears he was "protecting" were not hunted. (probably would have been ate soonerif they had). Then, when he was killed and eaten by bears, they had to kill two of them who had partaken of "forbidden" fruits. Great job Timmy.
BB

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeap

They should have spared the bears and kept them for the next PETA idiot. There's plenty of them to feed quite a few bears......lion.....tigers......etc.,etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts