2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thursday-I had the pleasure of wade fishing with Bob and Kendrick Norton of Norton Lures. We were involved in a photo session for Norton Lures and my guest. Here are a few sample photos from the shoot…

Friday-Dirty and rough water, who would ever think trout up to 3 pounds, would hit a Norton lure. After our first wade we stuck 5 trout, this is when I decided to discuss our strategy for the day. OK here is the deal, all we need to do is wade this same spot 5 or 6 more times, pull 5 trout per wade and we will have a very successful day. The wind shifted several times from the South to SE, once the wind hit SE our water conditions would slightly green up. During these wind shifts is when we witnessed better action. I want to thank David Fink for not doubting my strategy and sticking it out. David and his wife Cathy along with Nick and wife Charlotte caught solid trout.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Windy and Dirty

Mr. Bob Blankenship, son and grandson windy conditions mixed with dirty water, Guide Jake Huddleston 5-23-04

Trout over solid shell in about 2 to 4 feet of water. Latest conditions have been rough. Wind blowing 20-25 SSE.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts