2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great weekend of hunting with some fellow 2 coolers and family! --everyone got what they were after except for 1 Red Stag we were hunting for--Guess He knew it!

Great time with some good friends and family............Here are some pic's to tell the story--some blood.

Skinners/Guides: Raven--Johnny "The Knife"--Stephen--Keith "Keithenator"--Swamp Dude! All my kido's!

Tally:
2 Hogs
1 Black Sika (Turnning Point Donation)
3 Axis Bucks
1 Addax
1 Fallow Buck
1 Red Doe and "fun as all get out!"

Thanks Guy's and Gal's! :cheers:

swamp and crew!

Attachments

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pic's.....................

Note: The "Ol' Boy" with the Axis Bucks weigh's in at around a 4 spot! Big Dude! Cool Guy! Really enjoyed the hunt this weekend guy's!

We will do it again soon!

Attachments

·
Headhunter...Fishhunter.. .Deerhunter...
1,586 Posts
Congrats swampy.. I had to move up to Kansas for 6 months.. poor me right, living on 200+ acres, bow hunting every night.. saw a 16 point two nights ago.. hope he comes in close enough, or stays around for rifle season, MONSTER..

Catch you in the spring in Texas.. we need to hit Lake Charles or Hunt.. SKYNARD FOR EVER

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
You know what Robbie, I'm thinking I need to take a shot at the next Turning Point hunt you donate !

Well done buddy !

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats swampy.. I had to move up to Kansas for 6 months.. poor me right, living on 200+ acres, bow hunting every night.. saw a 16 point two nights ago.. hope he comes in close enough, or stays around for rifle season, MONSTER..

Catch you in the spring in Texas.. we need to hit Lake Charles or Hunt.. SKYNARD FOR EVER
Yea.................Life is tough Garrett but someone has to live it Hombre!
When U get back we need to hook up and chase some blue hairs again in LA! Double DOWN!

Thanks for the coments guy's! It was a blast in so many ways.............!

some more pic's from the hunt............

swamp and crew!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Wish I would have been able to come, but other reasons kept me from it. Great group of animals and guys. That Harl is heck isn't he. Well I am sure there are some game left. Is that white fallow in the House pasture?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That Big White Fallow has evaded us thus far......................but not for long---You "need" to get him Damian!.......................I have another cool group in Dec and if you can make it we would love to have you Brother---UR a good Hand! TKS!

Just bring the check book.................................got a 4 1/2 turn BB in the Red Deer Pasture with UR name on it! Ha!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Great weekend! Just about the best photos I have seen in a while. Those are some nice animals. Very nice! When did Stephen start wearing glasses?
SH

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I want a white fallow but the wife likes the way the axis looks much better. Hey can't argue with that. At least she does not mind them in the house. Maybe getting off the lease we are on at the end of this year so may be some funds available to get something. Shoot me a PM Robbie of what weekend and I will see what is up.

Later
DR

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have been lucky enough to go to the TT several times a year over the past 4 years and the critters are cool but the main reason that I return is the Double TT family, they way they make you feel as if you are apart of there family. I have been to alot of hunting ranches and none have compaired to the TT hospitality, sure there will be bigger and better animals at some places but if you feel out of place or not comfortable the total experiance is not the same. Thanks again for memorys of a life time.

Harl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts