2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW,
fOLKS i HAD A GREAT TIME FISHING OFFSHORE IN fLORIDA( Panama City Beach)Went out Friday with my brother and 2 of his friends, Curt Poole and Gary and my brother Wayne.We returned with full limits of Red snapper and 4 Grouper.I was outfished by my older brother on Friday but Sat. was my day, I put several SOW Snapper in the boat and 1 Large grouper and 1 around 12 lbs.We left the dock at 5:30 and had our limit of snapper by 7:00 AM. That was a great trip.
Left Florida that afternoon and went to my parents house just South of Mobile Alabama. Sunday morning I took my Mom to Meridian Mississippi to my Uncles house , who also has a large pond and I get a soft plastic (gold and silver metallic with # 4 hook on 1/16 oz jig head and start catching crappie. I return with 2 quart bags of fillets of Crappie. This has to rank as one of the best trips I have made back home. I sure wish we had the type of water in the gulf here that they have in Fla. 12 miles offshore. Heck even 100 yards.
Sidecutter

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
James, we missed ya! Glad to have you back and I'm REAL happy you got to catch so many good fish. That feels good no matter WHERE you are! :)

Welcome back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts