2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank James Howell for helping a landlocked North Texas boy and a couple of buddies get on some fish. We had a wonderful time and pretty much loaded the boat. The worst part was that we had our limit of amberjacks and sapper and all of the kings that we wanted plus some by 10:30. If any of you are looking for a trip I would not hesitate a minute to give James a call. Oh we also caught a ling and lost another two ling but one was small.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Glad to hear you got your fix and filled up the boat.

Are you ready to turn in your rifle for a fishing pole yet?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can have all of my rifles. I only use them for coyotes anyways but it did give me my fix for a day or two. Never did find a trip for Saturday but we went to the Freeport jetties and caught a bunch of sharks and reds and specks. I am so dang tired right now that I don't think I need another one of these trips for a week or two. I'll be all over it by then though.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
you need to try four days in a row..........up at 4 every morning...............in bed by midnight every night..............

you would need a month off after that.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if I were going to do four days in a row I think I would have leaned a little lighter on the Bud Lights Friday and Saturday. Me and the boys made one heck of a weekend out of it. Ever been over to Patties Place. Don't on a Friday. It is karaoke night and man most could not sing for nothing.

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
glad you made it out

we would have been screwed anyway my trim tilt relay burned out and my motor would not go down.... still might do a swap if you want to plan one.....part will be in this week....
joker

1 - 7 of 7 Posts