2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Snow Goose & Spoony Nightmare
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered some devil eyes from Brown lures yesterday about 3 pm. Got home at lunch today & the lures were there. Top Notch Service in my book. THANKS Again & hope to try them out this weekend!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

·
Kayakin' that is
85 Posts
Man you aint kiddin right there.....I ordered some Wednesday morning at 2:57am and received them today(Thursday) in the mail. Super Fast Service!!!Thanks.

Anyone know anything about those Tony Casares quick connect clips as far as where to buy them????

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. We've been pushing to get our turnaround time down a lot lately. Now everything that anyone orders from our online store is currently in stock and will ship the same day. In some cases the orders may go out within an hour. Sometimes it may take an extra day or so to get out because of weekends. With the new Devil Eye we've done well with keeping them stocked, but everyone keeps buying them all lol.

The Casares quick connect clips aren't available currently and they won't be for some time. Right now we're working on producing our own clips so we can provide them for our customers that need them. Have any questions? Just send me an email or give me a call (281-702-3064).

Thanks,

Jake

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I have heard of one complaint from Brown Lures. A friend of mine had ordered some and didn't get them for a couple of months or so. He was a little hot, but when he talked to the people at company they had moved into a new facility or something to that effect and it took a little while to get production up and running. I am not for certain. I would have to ask him again

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Dukfvr is going to have to order some more after he fed half of them to bluefish and macks in the surf this morning.:wink:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
stangfan93: When we released the SOLO we didn't expect to sell near as many as we did. Production was a nightmare then and we had to upgrade quite a few things in the shop to handle it all. We've got it all under control now and we've got a new product coming out this winter that yall are going to like ;)

saltydog: Bluefish and flush deck boats are our friends haha. You either get the lures sawed in half or you forgot that you left the whole bag on the deck of your boat when you're getting up on plane lol. Did David do alright in the surf? I'm going down south hopefully monday for some snook action with the new product ;).

Later,

Jake

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
David and I caught our limits but it wasn't fast or easy. We earned them today. Went thru alot of plastic to make it happen with all the bluefish in the surf. I am sure that breaks your heart.

The new Devil Eyes look good. I fished with a couple of them that I bumed off David. I like 'em. I need to get with you and buy some.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts